Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

41 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's nice seeing Polya and Irma hang out, but there is no chemistry there. Never thought I'd say it but I think we need Ilona back for the apartment to take off again. Sure, the shows before Ilona left might just have been to keep viewers hanging on during her holiday, but I don't care, Irma certainly didn't mind and for once I don't think Ilona had any complaints either! 

Whether it's fake or not we saw a big change in Ilona before she went away, much more open and willing to let Irma have her way. Ilona was even initiator of a lot of the fun! We'll know the truth for sure once Ilona returns and we can see how she behaves, but I'm looking forward to it one way or another

What chemistry are you hoping for?

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

What chemistry are you hoping for?

I don't really know, perhaps just a deepening of their friendship, perhaps a little massage. We all know they're not going to rip each other's clothes off and start shagging, but I'd like to see Polya become close enough so that she isn't isolated when Ilona returns. She's done a great job so far at not being a third wheel as so many of the other girls have ended up, but two's company, three's a crowd too often in this apartment

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

irma inviting to chocolate party

Irma invited Polya to chocolate party ?????

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

I arrived a little late to her room. Had she bought nipple tassels?

is Irma putting on a black corset ????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Irma invited Polya to chocolate party ?????

Yes, she showed her plump but Polya just laughed and went down to have a smoke. Irma takes on sexy lingerie now