Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

I agree dreamer- who knows what would happen if those two got together- earthquake maybe hahahaha

I think that would blow the servers up lol. --- Two of a kind except maybe the alcohol.

Guest beaver67
Just now, kase said:

THE IS MOST SEXY HAVE WATCH IRMA WOW 

she is always that way when she bates- awesome

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think that would blow the servers up lol. --- Two of a kind except maybe the alcohol.

exactly

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Looks like she came once and wasn't satisfied, so went for round 2. Cheers for that Irma! Goodnight to Irma and goodnight to all of you

Niht Ben

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Usually each person has a separate mouthpiece which they take off when passing to the next person. Of course if you are among friends it doesn't really matter, it's the same as passing a joint haha

Even so Ben,in the s&m parties or what it is,theres usualy 5,6 persons that even being friends just dont look very igienic,friends or not we never all they have been doing hehe.But agree maybe all them know withother for ages so they have no problems with that.They seem having an good time doing it thats for sure.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even so Ben,in the s&m parties or what it is,theres usualy 5,6 persons that even being friends just dont look very igienic,friends or not we never all they have been doing hehe.But agree maybe all them know withother for ages so they have no problems with that.They seem having an good time doing it thats for sure.

They may enjoy it for now but the Health Hazards that come along with it will catch them in a couple decades down the road.

• Upvote 2