Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Have a good time on vacation. And with where your going CC and RLC should be the last thing on your mind......Seriously now. Your going to think about CC and RLC when your on a beach full of bikini clad beauties?:cool:

Well true lollllll!!! I will wish all yall were there tho..... seriously. We could have a RLC party there. Ive never been there, and the more I hear about it the more anxious I get haha.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I do not know how many people saw this. --- Many mornings Elisa uses to go to her window and look out and ask. She made sign of the cross and she was crying sometimes. --- Not going to talk about spiritual thing, but that impressed me. - A site im not sure others may have seen.

I actually saw Danaya pray once too. She had a note in the drawer as she read aloud. Then cross herself.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I actually saw Danaya pray once too. She had a note in the drawer as she read aloud. Then cross herself.

I think I remember that too Noldus.  I don't know what Elisa was praying about-- but she was praying for sure, and she cried too as she looked out her window several mornings. I saw Vika do that the day she left, and was sitting with Rita right before she left.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think I remember it well Dobby. I do not know what Elisha asked about-- but she asked for sure, and she cried too when she looked her window several mornings. I saw Vika makes the day she went and sat with Rita right before she left.

yes, I also saw it. Bask in Greece, I've been there several times on holiday. You have something to look forward to

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes, I also saw it. Bask in Greece, I've been there several times on holiday. You have something to look forward to

Never thought id go there or anything but my granny offered I figured I should go. She's 82 yrs old but going strong lol. May be my last vacation with her -- you never know. --- I jus looked up where she said she wanted to take me and wowww -- looks like where I want to go lol. --- Especially the beaches and Super Paradise place. A lot of people know about it but me. Guess ive lived a too shelterted life haha.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Have a good time on vacation. And with where your going CC and RLC should be the last thing on your mind......Seriously now. Your going to think about CC and RLC when your on a beach full of bikini clad beauties?:cool:

He is like so many others!!   RLC has corrupted yet another....

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never seen it myself but I'm sure she was praying for her safety while out on the adventures she would go on and under the influence of alcohol.

Maybe she thinks the Alcohol will keep the Demons away.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she thinks the Alcohol will keep the Demons away.

LOL.....trust me, that doesn't work, it just makes you num to it.   SC, you are my hero!   You always have some good things to say as usual!   I hope all is well with you SC!!

• Upvote 1

I think our girl Elisa  had a problem well before Barcelona. Harley are you on RLC yet or are you still holding out lol?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....trust me, that doesn't work, it just makes you num to it.   SC, you are my hero!   You always have some good things to say as usual!   I hope all is well with you SC!!