Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The more I think about it, the more I would like to watch Ilona and Irma play with a Feeldoe toy :biggrin:

With the girls hanging out in each others rooms, it would be very easy indeed to pick toy up, insert, and take turns on doing each other :blush:

That would certainly take this apartment to a new and higher level for sure :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

The more I think about it, the more I would like to watch Ilona and Irma play with a Feeldoe toy :biggrin:

With the girls hanging out in each others rooms, it would be very easy indeed to pick toy up, insert, and take turns on doing each other :blush:

That would certainly take this apartment to a new and higher level for sure :biggrin:

I think Hell has better odds of freezing over than seeing that happen between those two.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

good call I'm with you on that one. thou it would be nice to see.

The first time around when Irma & Ilona were in this apartment together it was the basic Massage and Tit Grab thing.  The second time around they have advanced to using toys and being more open. Maybe the Third time around will be the Lucky Charm.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The first time around when Irma & Ilona were in this apartment together it was the basic Massage and Tit Grab thing.  The second time around they have advanced to using toys and being more open. Maybe the Third time around will be the Lucky Charm.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hehe for some dudes in here seing three pretty girls topless in livingroom laughting and playing card games for hours its an grannie thing....hehe..this same girls later gone upstairs all all rest and have fun in llona bed..again for some dudes must be an grannie thing..let me say for me an grannie and super boring thing thing was seing an girl closed hours and hours in her bedroom with that grannie roby..then somethime she would do that amazingly boring livingroom exercises..this actual cast its pure joy and entertainment compared to an failure like both past recent girls...

• Upvote 1