Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beaver the time line fits for Adele, she has been in Barcelona for about a week. and said in a post she would only be there for three weeks. That she wished she could stay longer, because she loves Barcelona and wants to live there.

ok thes, I did not know about what she posted- must have been on one of her websites or something, which I don't follow- thank you for the info

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nora our Queen and Empress of Barcelona I'm sure still makes all the arrangements for the girls in the apartment, Ilona may have input and recommendations, just like the other girls have had in the past.

yes Nora is still very much in the picture one way or another

il y a une heure, beaver67 a dit :

pourrait être Thessalie, mais Yury dit la jeune fille a été seulement rester 9 jours dans l'appartement, et ne peut pas voir adele font that- pourrait se tromper si

la seule blonde qui est resté seulement 9 jours dans cet appartement, c'est nikki, du 15 au 24 septembre 2015!!!!

the only blonde who remained only 9 days in this apartment is nikki, from 15 to 24 September 2015 !!!!

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la seule blonde qui est resté seulement 9 jours dans cet appartement, c'est nikki, du 15 au 24 septembre 2015!!!!

the only blonde who remained only 9 days in this apartment is nikki, from 15 to 24 September 2015 !!!!

I remember her corbo- she didn't leave an impression with me

So my favorite girl Irma is leaving. That sucks..sad-face.gif As for Ilona I was just starting to like her better due to her change is behavior. Well maybe Thes is right and it's just a short trip. Guess we'll know by how they pack. Just glad I caught last nights fun. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Irma used a vaginal douche first, then inserted those tablets/balls/pellets again :cry:  Clearly her vaginal infection has not cleared yet.  So I would be very surprised indeed if she'd let any other girl touch her kitty.  Hell, would you touch an infected kitty?

Sad for us as I would also love to see those two hot girls getting on!

Perhaps...if we are really lucky...as a parting gift we'll get to watch the girls masturbate together - with toys! :biggrin: :heart:

That's what happens when you work with guys........enough said!   I didn't say anything Ben :)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So my favorite girl Irma is leaving. That sucks..sad-face.gif As for Ilona I was just starting to like her better due to her change is behavior. Well maybe Thes is right and it's just a short trip. Guess we'll know by how they pack. Just glad I caught last nights fun. 

yeah, I cant tell you how happy I am with managing to watch Ilona's play - from getting her vibrator to putting it back in drawer. 18mins of pure BLISS :biggrin::heart:

Only got fragments of Irma's play due to internet problems :/

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

yeah, I cant tell you how happy I am with managing to watch Ilona's play - from getting her vibrator to putting it back in drawer. 18mins of pure BLISS :biggrin::heart:

Only got fragments of Irma's play due to internet problems :/

At least you got to watch Ilona!   I can't even log in to RLC due to my internet connection sucks ass!