Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Adele is in Ibiza now.

that is really great news, at least for me it is, thank you noldus- good to have you back, and by the way you can have your timekeeper duties back, I failed you miserably hahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

off topic for this thread but since it's the most active one...

any of you have any idea(s) who the new girl is in Carina & Sabrina flat is??

don't care purple- I do not watch this apartment- I totally do not like them- sorry

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona on the rag. Polya being control by her BF and Irma just put in another medicine ball and also Irma and Ilona had there period one day apart so it starting to look like a sad ending for us

Can't win them all. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

100 pages since Friday morning .. There is an active forum and stay updated on ... Even without Dreamer and my posts

but now I'm up to date ..

You must be a Speed Reader to get through 100 Pages.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

off topic for this thread but since it's the most active one...

any of you have any idea(s) who the new girl is in Carina & Sabrina flat is??

Haven't a clue.  All I know is there is a Male & Female Couple staying there for the time being.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona on the rag. Polya being control by her BF and Irma just put in another medicine ball and also Irma and Ilona had there period one day apart so it starting to look like a sad ending for us

Couldn't disagree with you more.

No matter what day it is - or has been for that matter -  watching the fun and frolics in this flat alone has been worth my subscription (or pretty close to it!)

It's been so good actually that I'm seriously considering rejoining once my current membership runs out :biggrin:

I can't believe how time flies!!

There is just something special - almost magical - about Ilona's :heart:  room! Been watching it continuously for the last 4.5 hrs!  Marvelling in her beauty :biggrin:  It's almost hypnotic the way she moves around in her sleep.

For me, very few things are better that this beautiful view :heart:

• Upvote 1