Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who ever thinks that nothing happened in that laundry room needs their head examined!

Hey Harley, Irma is in the laundry room by herself! Tell us what is happening. Oh shit I forgot, you can't see. Oh well never stopped you before! :cry:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Hey Harley, Irma is in the laundry room by herself! Tell us what is happening. Oh shit I forgot, you can't see. Oh well never stopped you before! :cry:

Think what you want to Jerry, there were too many coincidences for nothing to have happened!   Oh.....close the door behind you and take that bigflysky nut with you!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you kidding me?

No, it was not meant as a joke.

Just look at the cams now man :shy:

Ilona on her own bed and Irma back in her room.

If they did any hanky-panky in there those few minutes, makes absolutely no sense the way I am seeing them behave right now

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who ever thinks that nothing happened in that laundry room needs their head examined!

Whoever thinks that something happened in that laundry room needs their head examined! See? I can make bullshit statements too!

Seriously though fella this is the absolute worst kind of post. You saw nothing, because you can't see the girls, so you assume something completely nonsensical and then insult people for thinking something different? Bloody hell lad pull yourself together

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, purplewrap said:

yeah, looks like Irma

ok- thanks, as I have not seen P & L come home- guess that answers where Irma is

Just now, purplewrap said:

No, it was not meant as a joke.

Just look at the cams now man :shy:

Ilona on her own bed and Irma back in her room.

If they did any hanky-panky in there those few minutes, makes absolutely no sense the way I am seeing them behave right now

It makes perfect sense PW....they are only willing to go so far with what they show everybody.   Just like the night of Irma and Anna, they only took it so far.   They both wanted more but stopped before they went to far.    You people can call me names and say I'm crazy all you want,  but that is what I think and I definitely think they did something in the laundry room tonight.

Let me ask you this,  why the thong/panties afterwards, why did someone say that they thought Ilona was going to kiss Irma and the next thing you know they are in the laundry room (official time somebody),  did either of them use the downstairs bathroom afterwards?    I wish my internet was better......i would be Howard Coselling y'alls asses!!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Think what you want to Jerry, there were too many coincidences for nothing to have happened!   Oh.....close the door behind you and take that bigflysky nut with you!

Just out of curiosity are you actually a member again and seeing this, or just reading the bullshit posted here for your (somewhat aggressive) opinion?  Seeing this makes a difference in my opinion.

• Upvote 2