Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ask you all a question. Do you like K & K right now with the angel taking a bath with there back turns to the camera and staying fully dress and staying gone or do you like the girls apt right now the way it is a few of the girl topless staying on there phone and going to bed and doing nothing else. It sound like the way some of you guys talk you would just be happy to have a apt with girl in it with out the nudity or sex

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ze, do you know the about the St. Petersburg connection ? Zoya and Lev, Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha, Efim and Diana/Darnita, and far to many beautiful guests to list. Do you know who is responsible for all this on RLC ? Complain all you feel like, but those of us know the truth. know that D&D have changed the face of RLC, those two you seem to not like. and have given us some of the best apartments, and defiantly some the best entertainment ever on RLC. So to me they are worth their weight in gold. 

Always have to bring the rookies along and teach the the truth :biggrin:

Don't know nothing about that..and I like a lot Masha and Sasha and Efin and this girlfriend it's nice also(didn't see Diana on rlc)and the blond guest on Dasha apartment was fantastic also..what I know also for sure its that demid and now Dasha are always going to that patio thing outside without cams...they are hiden from cams 50% of time if not more..that the truth also..and believe me would be hard to me if they leave rlc because..Dasha it's my fav girl in rlc togheter with Irma..but seing them always out of cams..its desrespecful to rlc users..at least to me and bet to many more.I say even more they should look at their good friends Nelly and Bogdan..also very important to rlc..and don't desrespect users like them.

Bonnie, I am a voyeur, I always have been and always will be. I am a lover of beautiful women. They can be just as sexual and sensual in clothes as well as without. I just enjoy watching them, because I am a voyeur. The nudity is a plus, but I sure didn't join this site for nudity, sex, and masturbation. I joined this site because I love to watch incredible beautiful woman. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Bonnie, I am a voyeur, I always have been and always will be. I am a lover of beautiful women. They can be just as sexual and sensual in clothes as well as without. I just enjoy watching them, because I am a voyeur. The nudity is a plus, but I sure didn't join this site for nudity, sex, and masturbation. I joined this site because I love to watch incredible beautiful woman. 

I'll second that Thes but an erotic workout either individually or with someone else is for sure a bonus