Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yup massage time

and they have panties on- normal massage

Now Guys,,,,think about everyone this evening in the previous pages who turned on these ladies just because they decided to get some alone time to take a little breather away from the cameras,,now they are back feeling refreshed and ready once again to entertain us......How do you feel about what you said now?,,,and yes beaver massage time once again lol.

150730120125763080.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Now Guys,,,,think about everyone this evening in the previous pages who turned on these ladies just because they decided to get some alone time to take a little breather away from the cameras,,now they are back feeling refreshed and ready once again to entertain us......How do you feel about what you said now?,,,and yes beaver massage time once again lol.

also those waiting for this to turn into sex- forget it

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Fucking candles...

I know eric- can't see shit, and I curse Nora for starting the candle shit

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

150730120125763080.gif

THE" QUEEN " ALL HAIL THE QUEEN:heart:

• Upvote 2

Look, bros, this is a lighting, not a candle problem. With women, the candle represents a sexually important object.

But like you, I must admit they can remind me of goddamn Scooter getting in the way and Zoya's evil couch pillow.

If I could figure out how to harness the power of human sexual frustration, I could control the Universe.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Thank you Dez,,,finally someone whose dick is not getting in the way of his brain thinking clearly,,,,how ungrateful can some of you guys be,,,,they give you their all day after day and try to entertain all of us as best as they can,,but nobody can be at it 100% all the time "NOBODY"!!,,,and whenever they decide to take a break and go get some much needed fresh air and enjoy some sun and live life a little,,,,,the same guys who love them one minute become an angry mob the next,,,Geez Robert why did you think it was necessary to say this statement.?

WHAT I meant is that they are not here just to sastisfy us, they have a life like some of us who are not 24/24  spying on them.If I decide to go out , I do so if they want to spend a day out of the apt., it's OK , you can't expect to imprison them all day in the apt. when the weather is so beautiful in Barcelona and if they find a guy , it's better than a vibrator..........lol

• Upvote 3