Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Has anyone heard that she has an infection? Could be some other female problem.

someone a few days ago said they saw her put some kind of pill or ball in her vagina, then she put panties on

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

someone a few days ago said they saw her put some kind of pill or ball in her vagina, then she put panties on

I haven't watched anything today unfortunately, but I can definitely confirm she puts some kind of tablet/ball into her kitty - usually at night time.  Extremely unlikely it is for lubrication (as she has put on a pad as well after medicine in her kitty). And yes, I watched the morning after when she removed that pad in the bathroom before her shower.

I haven't done any research on what the treatment is for, not sure it is something for us to know, you know?!  It has been a lot more persistent that she would have liked for sure, but we've seen her enjoy herself plenty of times :biggrin:

Guest beaver67

you know, watching Irma shake and move her ass the way she does, can you imagine what she would do to a hard dick if she was riding a guy- OMG what a way to die :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Beaver have you seen kristy or Kami masturbating at plain sight?for several minutes?

Kristy yes, Kami no- under covers, and remember one time in Barc she pulled the lotion bottle out from under the blanket and just held it in plain sight before she put it down. Maybe someone else has seen both ?????????????