Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Don't forget Desiree she has masturbated 3 times to day 

and the day is still young hahahaha

Just now, Noldus said:

Don't forget Desiree she has masturbated 3 time to day 

There's a long list of apps now, easy to skip over one. Desiree is very new, so she maybe last a little longer.

I could also say Leora, but she'll be on as long as she will. She's the gate drug to RLC, untill Paul shows up. Leora could need a break, can't be good for the mental health to be on here that long.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Polya is in really good mood now.

probably cause it's Tuesday, and she usually goes out to see boyfriend

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It the new appartment is a success, I'd bet we soon will see some of the old boring apps dissapear. I'd bet they cost RLC alot, and don't have too many views.

Even some are someones favorite, I'd bet Maya, Dasha, Nina/Kira, Curly, Susan, Zoya and Adriana are soon all gone, or at least some. And newcommers Vanessa, Anezka.

Think three apartment should totally the shut down..v&t..A&k and maybe Susan and hector(nothing just happen there)..the others have fans for a lot time..

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Not even close. Sara was away for days, was away up to 80% of the time. And at least Lola comes home at night, and has been a positive addition to RLC. Seems like a fun girl.

Sara only had a pair of tits, but nothing else. Just remember the rastafari she brough over... It's ok when you're from Jamaica, but a white european, then it's just lame.

Respectfully opinion also,I said reminds me..not that it's 100% the same thing..it's just i would like all new girls in this all new aprtment..but could be worse..Lola it's nicer that vika for exemple so I prefer her in here then the other.And Sara was so out I just don't remember her very good..same with the other girl that were it her at the same time..

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

DA DA DA DA BATWINGS 

for sure- and Nora did have some big batwings hahahaha