Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

understand I know you are busy catching up with business etc, and what is it we don't agree on ??? you can PM if you want

hey I do have a question for you- did you get to drink any OUSo- tastes like licorice -- while in Germany- some friends of mine brought me back 2 bottles- OMG- I went crazy HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Oh yea i did alot i had never done before lol. I even tried Absynthe which i never thot id ever try.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Right now i got to get to bed or im gonna get my butt kicked by my girlfriend lol. --- We gotta get back to normal lol -- or at least for her. --- She's a doll for putting up with an asshole like me hahaha.

Sounds like a wonderful bate session by Polya!   Sorry I had to miss it due to unfortunate circumstances.   I'm glad you all had a great RLC kind of day!    I hope to join you all soon as soon as my internet gets fixed.

If anybody is feeling charitable and would like to PM me a video of Polya's toy bate,  it would be greatly appreciated.

On that note I need to finish reading the K&K threads and go to bed......been awfully busy the past few days and it's totally wearing me out.

Congrats to you all....it sounds like it has been an exceptional night!!

P.S.   Thanks Thes for your kind words!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like a wonderful bate session by Polya!   Sorry I had to miss it due to unfortunate circumstances.   I'm glad you all had a great RLC kind of day!    I hope to join you all soon as soon as my internet gets fixed.

If anybody is feeling charitable and would like to PM me a video of Polya's toy bate,  it would be greatly appreciated.

On that note I need to finish reading the K&K threads and go to bed......been awfully busy the past few days and it's totally wearing me out.

Congrats to you all....it sounds like it has been an exceptional night!!

P.S.   Thanks Thes for your kind words!

Typical really. --- Nothing really happened that you could SEE. - Uneventfulful night really lol. --- Jus alot of hands busy doing nothing.

All good things come to those who wait and our patient waiting has paid rich dividends with the epic performance from Polya last night. Certainly a one to remember and a more delightful pussy I've not seen in many a year, simply exquisite and you get a big vote of thanks from me Polya. 

You have made a slightly older man a very happy man. :heart: :angel: :heart:

• Upvote 2