Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

What? you don't buy that Lola put a pad to "stop the after sex dripping"? It seemed to be such a reasonable explanation :biggrin:.

Well I certainly can't think of any other reason why women would put a pad in their underwear? Maybe it's comfortable? ::)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, bigskyfly said:

Reading this makes you just efin ill, stupidity at it's best.

it's called sarcasm bigsky

I HAVE READ A LOT OF COMMENTS ON CC OVER THE YEARS,,,AND HAVE PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AND REALIZED THAT A LOT OF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN,,,MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SOME OF YOU HAVE EITHER NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN OR HAVEN'T BEEN WITH A WOMAN IN DECADES,,BUT THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A BUNCH OF GUYS ON HERE MAKING UP STUFF,,AND GUESSING ABOUT WHY A WOMAN WEARS PADS,,,WHAT SHE DOES AFTER SHE GETS HOME FROM THE CLUB,,WHAT SHE PUTS UP HER PUSSY,,ETC.ETC ETC.,,,,,,IF I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HAVE 100% PROOF WHY ANY OF THESE LADIES DO SOMETHING,,I'LL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, AND I'M NOT GONNA BE HERE MAKING UP STUFF TO FIT WHAT I HAVE IN MY IMAGINATION,,,,YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOK ILL INFORMED ABOUT WOMEN,,,AND IF THERE ARE ANY CC MEMBERS WHO ARE WOMEN ON HERE THAT READ YOUR COMMENTS,,,THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AT YOU AND CALL YOU STUPID,,,,JUST SAYING LOL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_inline_o2vc8yc8fJ1rv9izs_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Only on cc one possibility it's totally valide and most certain..and other one its just impossible..100% sure some in here have some very very personal info of this girl..what they do outside..what don't do..mayself as an regular rlc user with only the possibility to see what the cams show I just find impossible to guarantee that any of this girly had sex last night or not..I prefer to maintained open all posiblities..and just can't say to anyone here that he is 100%..the girls had sex or guarantie at 100% that any girl didn't do nothing..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

oh Irma- bending over the couch, just shows us what a GREAT ass you have:biggrin::biggrin:

Any time you see any of these women bend over,,they are directing it a me,,,they know just how much I love asses,,and they are just trying to comfort me until my Ass Queen Adele Returns:biggrin::biggrin: