Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma has been out in evenings or at nights by herself. Same with Polya.
Has Ilona been out on her own yet? I don't recall seeing that but I don't watch every night.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Irma has been out in evenings or at nights by herself. Same with Polya.
Has Ilona been out on her own yet? I don't recall seeing that but I don't watch every night.

yes, I think once maybe twice when she  went to girl friends house

Here is Yurys translation of the conversation in LR yesterday evening. (It was posted in the wrong thread (K & K), therefore I took it away Bonnie)

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

Irma says that someone tells a lie about her. She told her friend that she had nothing to hide from her and that she can read all the correspondence. (Probably in the social network). Ilona asks what there write? Irma says that everyone wants her to come back.
Then they have something to listen to on smartphone of Irma. Apparently this conversation Irma with someone. Ilona tells of her conversation with the girl. As I understand, she was her client. She is stupid and intrusive and very annoying Ilona.
Ilona says that apples are covered with a thick layer of wax (cleans peel). She and Irma discuss some girl (it is not clear which). To all appearances, their opinion about this girl has changed for the worse. 
Sitting in the living room watching photos on a smartphone of Irma. I hear the word "boys" and "beautiful." Then says (whispers) basically Irma. I can not make out the words. Ilona said, that today has eaten 6 apples. Again Irma whispers. Ilona throws the stub of apple to the loggia. She says she does not know how it is possible to fight for the boy. Kisses Irma and goes to the second floor.
That's all I could make out.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Here is Yurys translation of the conversation in LR yesterday evening. (It was posted in the wrong thread (K & K), therefore I took it away Bonnie)

Irma says that someone tells a lie about her. She told her friend that she had nothing to hide from her and that she can read all the correspondence. (Probably in the social network). Ilona asks what there write? Irma says that everyone wants her to come back.
Then they have something to listen to on smartphone of Irma. Apparently this conversation Irma with someone. Ilona tells of her conversation with the girl. As I understand, she was her client. She is stupid and intrusive and very annoying Ilona.
Ilona says that apples are covered with a thick layer of wax (cleans peel). She and Irma discuss some girl (it is not clear which). To all appearances, their opinion about this girl has changed for the worse. 
Sitting in the living room watching photos on a smartphone of Irma. I hear the word "boys" and "beautiful." Then says (whispers) basically Irma. I can not make out the words. Ilona said, that today has eaten 6 apples. Again Irma whispers. Ilona throws the stub of apple to the loggia. She says she does not know how it is possible to fight for the boy. Kisses Irma and goes to the second floor.

thank you  noldus and yury

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

thank you Noldus & Yury

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thank you Had me worry there Sorry to be impatient