Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

They came and move camera 9 to the Right some. Now you can;t see down the hall way. So now you can't see them in the hall or going in the laundry room. Also you can see Irma suitcase now

Happy already beat me to it, but the movement of cam 9 is an improvement. Now we can see Irma when she bates on the floor. This is good news for another reason, if they have taken this into account then surely it means that Irma is not leaving yet, as otherwise they wouldn't have bothered moving the camera at all!

Also, I read on another forum that there were rats spotted in the kitchen overnight, did anyone else see this?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

désolé, mais je n'ai pas bien suivi!!! l'horrible dessin sur l'avant bras de ilona, est un vrai tatouage??!!!!

sorry, but I have not followed !!! the horrible design on the front ilona arm, is a real tattoo ?? !!!!:cry:

C'est un tatouage à l' henné qui a été fait par megan quand ils sont allez dans l'autre appart il y a 5 jours +-  ^^