Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

now polya is in Ilona room so is Irma to play a card game lol wtf

hey mike- at least they are home hahahahaha

has been a slow day today, M & S had sex, and M gave S a bj, and D & R had sex- and no bates that I know of, unless I missed it, which is very possible

Guest beaver67
Just now, Spoon said:

She was already topless when they were playing cards in Irma's room.

yes she was, but put a top on to go out to smoke- I saw her when she came in

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hey mike- at least they are home hahahahaha

has been a slow day today, M & S had sex, and M gave S a bj, and D & R had sex- and no bates that I know of, unless I missed it, which is very possible

You miss a spot..hehe..Desiriie bate,or better used dildo in the bathtub today.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

You miss a spot..hehe..Desiriie bate,or better used dildo in the bathtub today.

oh fuck- your right Ze- 2 bates, one with 3 vibrators, then tub- thank you for pointing that out

Ok guys camera 5 in Ilona has been in color for over 2 hour. For the past 30 min or so it went from color to Black & White and the lighting is the same. I have email RLC so tomorrow if the apt go into UM then you have a good ideal why. So go take a look so you have proof and you no i not lying

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guys camera 5 in Ilona has been in color for over 2 hour. For the past 30 min or so it went from color to Black & White and the lighting is the same. I have email RLC so tomorrow if the apt go into UM then you have a good ideal why. So go take a look so you have proof and you no i not lying

She only has the 1 light on, camera 5 often struggles when only the light above Ilona is on. It does usually switch out between Day and Night vision though so maybe its set up too sensitive. Now the girls have moved its gone back to day vision.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She only has the 1 light on, camera 5 often struggles when only the light above Ilona is on. It does usually switch out between Day and Night vision though so maybe its set up too sensitive. Now the girls have moved its gone back to day vision.

Thanks