Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I truly believe you will be seeing Barc2 visiting Barc1 as both Anna & Lola have lied there before. Can't wait to see the first meeting between Anna & Irma, and what I just read- Irma is beside herself that Anna is back. Fun to come ( no pun intended) hahahahaha

Hep,see that happen also beaver,and also very soon,maybe next weekend or something..an night in would be fun to watch.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Of topic..from the clothes Anna it's putting in dresser seems she isn't staying very long Probrably..maybe an monthly..don't see enough clothes for two..but could be two..three I don't believe.But clothes aren't everything,maybe she will recieve another suitcase or something.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..from the clothes Anna it's putting in dresser seems she isn't staying very long Probrably..maybe an monthly..don't see enough clothes for two..but could be two..three I don't believe.But clothes aren't everything,maybe she will recieve another suitcase or something.

Or maybe she will do like Irma and stay naked all day .........WISH              WISH               WISH  :angel:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Soooo...?  When I reported here in June that the admin from the RLCF forum had indicted to me a few things...One of those things that BTR said after his group took over RLC on July 1st...was that Anna would eventually return.  She has...so all the doubters can eat crow

Both Bonnie and I reported that fact correctly!.

So...in that spirit...he also told us to watch for another development...K&K are toast sooner or later.  Judging by the mood in that apartment, I would say things are moving in that direction.

By the way, BTR has not made an appearance on RLCF since, which may add credibility to the ownership issue.

On another note I got myself booted from the RLCF chat room a few weeks ago deliberately.  I had my reasons. Nuf said.

So you're basically saying that they won't stay on RLC forever. I'm shocked!

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Or maybe she will do like Irma and stay naked all day .........WISH              WISH               WISH  :angel:

::)mmmmm...some wishes totaly should come true!Hehe

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,see that happen also beaver,and also very soon,maybe next weekend or something..an night in would be fun to watch.

agree- I think it will happen real soon- would not be surprised if Irma & maybe Ilona seeing her tomorrow, and it would be a ton of fun to watch

Just now, beaver67 said:

agree- I think it will happen real soon- would not be surprised if Irma & maybe Ilona seeing her tomorrow, and it would be a ton of fun to watch

Nothing like remember good old times(well not so old,but good times for sure)their reunion will be as pleasant to them as to us that like them,and seen their friendship etc grown in that short but nice time.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Nothing like remember good old times(well not so old,but good times for sure)their reunion will be as pleasant to them as to us that like them,and seen their friendship etc grown in that short but nice time.

I am sure it will Ze- bet neither of them get much sleep tonight hahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Lola (tall), Anna (tall)  Imagine Irma in sandwich between those two..................

Mmmm..even better..imagine an sandwich with Lola..Irma on middle and Anna on the other side..two very tall blondes on busty petit lady...good stuff hehe