Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's that damn smoking of her and Pollys. At least she's out there now rubbing her boobs from time to time.

But no exaggerating..Stella spended almost all day in balcon i gess..every time I looked she was there..or eating..or talking phone..or smoking..basically for her it's her favorite division,,sadly it as no audio..cams not very good..and black an withe after some time of day,,rlc should really do something..it's my opinion..because the other girls are starting doing the same as she..not good for us that watch it..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I watched Irma and now Ilona go out to the balcony.  Does that mean all 4 girls are on the balcony?   If so, Ilona must be telling them all about her sexcapades from last night!

Hep..all four laughing and talking in balcony..it's their favorite place now..great to us all..at least as good sound...wait...well the image it nice...wait...wait..at least don't start being black and white at end of day...wait....well...glad we count to the girls and rlc...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Looks like Ilona wants to sleep in Irma's room. She was going to extend the bed then decided to leave matress on the floor.

wonder what's up with that ?????? hmmmmmmmmm