Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she isn't there yet Ze- she hides, and similar to dead fish danaya- but there is time for her

Please noo,that means she already did it and was so unsexy as that!?She looks great,hope she will do it like the others,and to be fair to do it like an dead fish then better not do it:angry:

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Desiree it's also great in it,never seen her covering or doing it strangely..just pure masturbation..in her case very wild and sexy ones somethimes.Great stuff:sleepy:

Indeed :biggrin:

Truth be told....I like to watch most girls masturbate :angel:  LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please noo,that means she already did it and was so unsexy as that!?She looks great,hope she will do it like the others,and to be fair to do it like an dead fish then better not do it:angry:

give it time Ze- we all have hope for her- also I was remiss by not mentioning Leora, Zoya, & Nelly- they also put a lot into their  bates to

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I think she is just getting warmed up,,,,I'm not one for toys I like it when they do freestyle:biggrin:

fingers only right ???????

Just now, beaver67 said:

fingers only right ???????

Fingers,,Doorknob,,Bed post,,My fingers,,Their Fingers,,Edge of a table,,edge of my tongue,,,Sitting on a fence,,Sitting on my face,,,Riding a Bicycle with no seat,,,,You get the idea,,,freestyle::)::):heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_inline_n84wt9pMSV1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84wt9pMSV1rr6ht5.gif