Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You told me you were out feeding the homeless today??!!?!?!?!! I'll never trust you with my woman again

Ben- he will lie to you in an instant, to get what he wants- never trust mikey again:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You told me you were out feeding the homeless today??!!?!?!?!! I'll never trust you with my woman again

She started it,,I was Minding my own business when she accidentally tripped and landed on my dick,,,,and for some strange reason she just kept bouncing up and down like a Jack-in-the-Box.::)::):heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o4ijvq1Jp61qhyyywo1_400.giftumblr_ocn31hZd6G1vuootio2_400.gif

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

She started it,,I was Minding my own business when she accidentally tripped and landed on my dick,,,,and for some strange reason she just kept bouncing up and down like a Jack-in-the-Box.::)::):heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o4ijvq1Jp61qhyyywo1_400.giftumblr_ocn31hZd6G1vuootio2_400.gif

oh mikey- the tales you tell::)::)

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's enjoyable to do things in the bath. Eating, wanking, making fart bubbles...

Did anything else happen in this apt today guys,,,or is it just now coming alive?

I wish Irma had Pinky with her right now in the bath,,,that would be a nice change of scenery to masturbate::):biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn,,I think I might end up crying like the last time when Irma left,,,,it just isn't the same without her,,,she is the perfect RLC tenant:heart::heart:

yes she is- but the really sad part is, not only did you make her walk home- you didn't fucking feed her either, she had to get & pay for her own food, you should be totally ashamed of your behavior :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Did anything else happen in this apt today guys,,,or is it just now coming alive?

I wish Irma had Pinky with her right now in the bath,,,that would be a nice change of scenery to masturbate::):biggrin::biggrin:

Irma just got home...You ain't missed shit.

• Upvote 1

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes she is- but the really sad part is, not only did you make her walk home- you didn't fucking feed her either, she had to get & pay for her own food, you should be totally ashamed of your behavior :biggrin::biggrin:

Ahh wrong there buddy,,she had plenty to eat,,in fact she left stuffed like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey picnic.gif

tumblr_nwchj6MFBw1qlvgu8o1_400.giftumblr_nwchj6MFBw1qlvgu8o1_400.gif

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Ahh wrong there buddy,,she had plenty to eat,,in fact she left stuffed like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey picnic.gif

tumblr_nwchj6MFBw1qlvgu8o1_400.giftumblr_nwchj6MFBw1qlvgu8o1_400.gif

then why did she stop off at micky d's to get food- guess your sausage wasn't enough for her to get filled up hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

Irma taking her bath after mike69 fuck her up LOL   wait is Irma benfold girlfriend  ????

yes she is Benfold's girlfriend, and mikey lied to him about what he soing, no Benfold on his way to mikey's house hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: