Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

It was a McDonald bag with a salad in it

ok thanks B & B- did she look tired to you ?????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

just saw that CowArt- she looked tired, and looked like she had been shopping- had a bag with her ?????- thanks

I'm sorry that I fucked her silly and then made her walk home,,,that was wrong of me Beaver,,,I promise next time I'll call her a Cab:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I'm sorry that I fucked her silly and then made her walk home,,,that was wrong of me Beaver,,,I promise next time I'll call her a Cab:biggrin::biggrin:

you greedy bastard- you need to have your ass kicked for making her walk home:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You told me you were out feeding the homeless today??!!?!?!?!! I'll never trust you with my woman again

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Sorry It won't happen again Buddy:biggrin::biggrin:

Walking+home+drunk_d765c2_4192486.gifWalking+home+drunk_d765c2_4192486.gifWalking+home+drunk_d765c2_4192486.gif

it better not, and you fucking know better that Irma is to be shared, how could keep her to yourself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: