Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

then why did she stop off at mickey's dick's to get food- guess your sausage wasn't enough for her to get filled up hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I think you wrote that wrong Beaver let me correct you buddy,,,,yes she did stop off At Mikey D's to get a foot long sausage::):heart::heart:

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I think you wrote that wrong Beaver let me correct you buddy,,,,yes she did stop off At Mikey D's to get a foot long sausage::):heart::heart:

should have know you would come back with something like this hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

hay mike69 benfold is coming over to your house    and benfold your british i'm going to joke with you the british are coming the british are coming LMAO

and am sure mikey has already locked all his doors hahahahaha

Just now, mikeusa said:

hay mike69 benfold is coming over to your house    and benfold your british i'm going to joke with you the british are coming the british are coming LMAO

Well he could try to stop by my house,,,I don't know how he's gonna get by my Guard Dogs,,,and security:biggrin::biggrin:

12-Dog-Breeds-for-Personal-Home-Protecti

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

"Foot Long" please, it is 10 inches max.:biggrin:

Yes,,,,in the Mornings when I first wake up Princess,,well then again,they did say "Seeing,Touching and inspecting is believing" I think That's how the saying goes:biggrin: :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1