Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Due to the off-topic nature of this report, and because of what I have just seen there, I have decided that it should stay. Perhaps I can convince StnCld to make a subject heading for periscope posts in its own section. It looks very yummy. (moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 5 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

Il est certainement très agréable maintenant !!!!

rien de vraiment intéressant, sauf voir des filles parlez en russe et s'embêter pendant 20 minutes!!! on a vraiment l'impression d'être sur cam4!!! la fille attends les questions, puis elle réponds, et elle attends encore la question, puis elle réponds!!! tips, tokens, question, tokens, tip, question, token, tips, question.............

nothing really interesting, except to see girls talking in Russian and bother for 20 minutes !!! we really feel about cam4 !!! daughter expecting questions, then answer, and still expect the question and then answer it !!! tips, tokens, issue tokens, tip, question, token, tips, questions .............

3 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

ttp://periscope.c0de.com.br/most-popular.php

typing on google link the site or it has an overview of younow periscope account is live, then click the account picture to see directly or younow periscope.

Speak: all or country in the list. Order: view these accounts look the most right now 

Thank you FanRLC!!! hot-girl-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Irma has a Periscope Account?

After she leaves that would be a nice way to see her live again.

This place is gonna be flooded with Tears when she leaves,,,Yes even Mikey will be weeping and mourning her departure,,Stncld you are gonna need a Bucket and Mop,,a Wet vac,,and lots of towels to dry up all the tears when the flood gates open after Irma leaves.::):heart::heart:

crying-and-sniffling.gifsad-crying-smiley-face.gifsmiley-face-crying.gifbig-tears.gifcrying-a-puddle.gifcrybaby.gif

• Upvote 3