Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes that will be 12 hours of us not having shit to look at and talk about,,maybe you should just close the threads until the apt comes back online,,because the bullshit meter is rising and the frustration level of some on here that have been waiting all morning to jerk one off to the ladies is building up to a fever pitch and ready to boil over lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Everyone has pretty well been through these long Maintenance periods before and have gotten through it. This time will be no different.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I went to other web site to find the right price and there are a lot off  different price out but this one is the accurate priice and the web site is worth 1.8 million dollar

A person would have to have SUCKER stamped on their forehead if they were to fork over $1.8M to RLC for their Mickey Mouse Operation.     :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone has pretty well been through these long Maintenance periods before and have gotten through it. This time will be no different.

I guess it's time for me to go bake a Cake,Barbecue some chicken and do some laundry,,it should take me about 12 hours to do so lol.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I went to other web site to find the right price and there are a lot off  different price out but this one is the accurate priice and the web site is worth 1.8 million dollar

I'd like to stop you before you go any further. All this doesn't mean shit. This is only for the domain name and the fact that there is a make an offer button does not mean that they are selling.

For example

https://who.is/whois/google.com

Doesn't mean that you can buy google.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I guess it's time for me to go bake a Cake,Barbecue some chicken and do some laundry,,it should take me about 12 hours to do so lol.

You should be safe Baking a Cake.  Not much can happen with those Betty Crocker Easy Bake Ovens.  lol.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I'd like to stop you before you go any further. All this doesn't mean shit. This is only for the domain name and the fact that there is a make an offer button does not mean that they are selling.

For example

https://who.is/whois/google.com

Doesn't mean that you can buy google.

I just giving you some thing to read while you are waiting.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

UPDATED for the timekeeper

8  UM hours and counting on Barcelona 1

8.5  UM  hours and counting Barcelona 2

the amount of bitching and whining is still  PRICELESS

Here's something that will put their minds at ease.

• Upvote 3