Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Her name is Belle. First time i see her, and she look very very young girl, like a teenie... I hope she is 18ans minima. In Spain, the majority seem younger.

Give her a tail and we could call her Minnie Mouse...:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is there anyone of you that has the video of Ilona and Irma in Irma's room where they were very naughty and lots of kissing between them ??   If so, please PM me, would be appreciated ... 

I am cutting a lot of video sequences at this moment, containing nice scenes of kisses and peting between Irma and Illone during diverses partys.

When I am ready i will try to upload this movie somewhere for the community....

• Upvote 3

Une chose que je voulais dire, Hier j'ai vu Rebecca dans la douche entièrement, pour la 1ère fois, sans aucun problème. Elle a montré plus que Megan en un mois. Je n'ai jamais vu le minou de Megan, juste entre-aperçu comme maintenant dans la salle de bain. C'est quand même allucinant, la différence qu'il y a entre ces nanas..

7 minutes ago, jcg said:

I am cutting a lot of video sequences at this moment, containing nice scenes of kisses and peting between Irma and Illone during diverses partys.

When I am ready i will try to upload this movie somewhere for the community....

We appreciate your efforts, but DO NOT upload to a third party site, such as Zippyshare or Megaupload - you will be banned by RLC. As you are a premium member it is safer to upload directly to CamCaps, but even that is dangerous