Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

It's interesting really, the number of differing cultures we have in here, some seem so offended by even the chance they may have done some coke tonight. Here in North America that just isn't a big deal. To be surprised by the possibility of models doing cocaine is beyond my comprehension. 

Hehe agree,but say that to some of usa cc users..thought democracy and free will were an garanted think also in usa but seing how ditador and one opinion only some were..I would think they leave in an ditadure,also something call manners it's something some also seem not know the meaning..but glad this are an minory of cc users..the other just accept people have diferente tastes and opinions and respect that.Just an exemple I don't care at lot what we talked today..because it was what we are seing etc..but was always the same users had to come like white knights etc..well hope we keep the forum just like it's being the latest days.