Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I SEE THAT RLC HASN'T LEARNT IT'S FUCKING LESSON YET,,AFTER THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS VIKA AND THE "BEARDED DRAGON",,,,,,NO FUCKING DUDES IN THIS HOUSE UNLESS THEY ARE STOPPING BY FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND,,,AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT BY MORNING,,,I DON'T PAY MY 45/MONTH TO SEE A HAIRY CHESTED CHEWBAKKA,,,ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN SHAKING HIS ASS:huh::angry:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I SEE THAT RLC HASN'T LEARNT IT'S FUCKING LESSON YET,,AFTER THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS VIKA AND THE "BEARDED DRAGON",,,,,,NO FUCKING DUDES IN THIS HOUSE UNLESS THEY ARE STOPPING BY FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND,,,AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT BY MORNING,,,I DON'T PAY MY 45/MONTH TO SEE A HAIRY CHESTED CHEWBAKKA,,,ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN SHAKING HIS ASS:huh::angry:

mikey- he is fucking things up-that's for sure

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0405 Belle went to sleep

We all knew it would end without seeing Anna fuck Belle,,,we are some stubborn ass people,,almost 2 years of this apt being online and we still to this day want to see 2 or more girls fuck:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We all knew it would end without seeing Anna fuck Belle,,,we are some stubborn ass people,,almost 2 years of this apt being online and we still to this day want to see 2 or more girls fuck:biggrin:

2 More Years in 2018 you'll likely still be waiting.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

mikey- he is fucking things up-that's for sure

I swear to God,,it feels sometimes like RLC is daring us that they can do anything and we won't cancel our subscription.,,,,,,they know we don't like to see a fucking dude in these 2 apts,,,yet they keep allowing these girls to bring them here.:angry:

• Upvote 3