Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it is fair to say that there is a high level of "false behaviour" in the barcelona apartments.  There is not the real relationship development you get in others but being honest the good looking ladies walking around nude is nice to watch lol

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The biggest crime committed last night was everybody leaving Belle alone by herself in the apt,,the night of her birthday,,,,to go sleep next to the planet of the apes:cool:

Agree.... the best word is " sleep next to the planet of the apes"  lol 

I haven’t watch anything from the party last night, but I have read some pages back, about it and I watch how B1 looks like now LOL! Must be a great party I guess. Nahh don’t worry about your precious Belle, she will be fine. Maybe she will be lucky and the place will be UM to clean up the big mess. Polya will not be amused, if she comes home hahaha!!

B2 UM I see, yep they have to clean the appartment. The girls did a big tease act to hold you up from sleeping or not leaving your room LOL! For now, nothing will happen between the girls, just flashing, a tease, innoncent kisses, a little touch here and there, that’s all, to keep you amused. I guess the couples at RLC has more sex then these girls…….

• Upvote 1