Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Anti zionist said:

Hello brothers. I have a question.. I record the whole show from yesterday (exactly 2:13:51 minutes!!). If i upload it i will be banned? I am not a premium member on rlc.

you will be ban by reallifecam  but not on camcaps

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

Hello brothers. I have a question.. I record the whole show from yesterday (exactly 2:13:51 minutes!!). If i upload it i will be banned? I am not a premium member on rlc.

if you are not pay member on rlc,you will be not banned because you are not rlc member,if you stay all the time with the free cams it's not a problem but if one day you want take a suscription you will have a problem for suscribe

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

If you are not a member of RLC then you have nothing to worry about as you have no Account with them. It was all done on the Free Cams.  You're Safe.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

if you are not pay member on rlc,you will be not banned because you are not rlc member,if you stay all the time with the free cams it's not a problem but if one day you want take a suscription there will be a problem for suscribe

Oh ok bro thanks i understand it. I will upload the video and btw i have 'cut it' when i was recording it only on kinky momments between the girls ::)

• Upvote 2

We have a job opening at CamCaps!

Nominations are now officially open for the CamCaps member who will be asked to go clean up the mess at Apartment #1. This is a temporary position, with a stipend of free confetti (you pick it up), and a possibility that the customer (of which there are four honey-pies) might supply you with a free massage or blow job..

This mission, should you decide to accept it, would be to clean last nights mess, and modify all cell phones in the apartment so that they are always out of the range of any signal, but vibrate wildly when their CC viewership reaches a peak level.

A bonus will be given if the newly hired CamCaps Janitor can get his butt over to Apartment #2 and toss that camera-blocking god-damn bear out the freaking window.

• Upvote 2

Under Maintenence. 

Probably for cleaning so the Girls can move back in tonight when the wake up and regret what they did in Barca 2! Or maybe party night round 3!

Or maybe not. I guess the cleanera came took 1 look and walked out again. As its back online