Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Assuming Beardy fucks Anna tonight, where is my more Belle going so sleep. Perhaps like a girl at college once said to me after I was involved in a fight with a guest in my house "You could have slept with me!" - she must have been desperate she even came around and did my washing up.

Maybe Belle naked on the sofa all night?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, BBsq69 said:

Assuming Beardy fucks Anna tonight, where is my more Belle going so sleep. Perhaps like a girl at college once said to me after I was involved in a fight with a guest in my house "You could have slept with me!" - she must have been desperate she even came around and did my washing up.

maybe BB, but remember Stella has a pull out bed under hers

Just now, BBsq69 said:

This has got to be the most anticipated fuck in RLC history.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Honestly in 4 days I have never seen her give any indication that she is interested when she's sober.

Guys please pay attention to Anna's face,,and tell me if it looks like she is beginning to look like she's getting drunk or high,,,does she look like her speech is getting slurred?

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Guys please pay attention to Anna's face,,and tell me if it looks like she is beginning to look like she's getting drunk or high,,,does she look like her speech is getting slurred?

didn't sound slurred when she just talked- just saying, but have been watching her actions

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Honestly in 4 days I have never seen her give any indication that she is interested when she's sober.

It is very easy to see that they are not in love. ... Just as Lola is not in love with Megan. .... Nevertheless, both pairs had played with the private parts of the other. ... Do you get the idea? 

Just now, beaver67 said:

didn't sound slurred when she just talked- just saying, but have been watching her actions

Maybe she didn't sound slurred to you because she sounds the same as you do right now too,,,so both of you drunk already lol:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Maybe she didn't sound slurred to you because she sounds the same as you do right now too,,,so both of you drunk already lol:biggrin:

I wish mikey- on my 2nd beer, I have a long way to go:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It is very easy to see that they are not in love. ... Just as Lola is not in love with Megan. .... Nevertheless, both pairs had played with the private parts of the other. ... Do you get the idea? 

Their sexual stuff dont mean dick. That was done when she was very intoxicated. She hasnt shown any chemistry with him sober. That has been my observation. You all can agree to disagree

• Upvote 2