Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I'm confused...for days, we have seen blowjobs, girls going down on each other, vibrator action, and more.  Now, we have sleeping tenants.

Is this what we wanted?  Why was everyone so happy that the catalyst for all this action walked out the door? Sure, he was a bit odd looking, and we don't know whether the girls were only drinking, but what are we watching now? 

If you mean literally its Naked attraction on a british free tv channel. If you mean in the Barcelona house its called "back to reality" lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I'm confused...for days, we have seen blowjobs, girls going down on each other, vibrator action, and more.  Now, we have sleeping tenants.

Is this what we wanted?  Why was everyone so happy that the catalyst for all this action walked out the door? Sure, he was a bit odd looking, and we don't know whether the girls were only drinking, but what are we watching now? 

I am glad for a night off, and so is my penis

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Everyone was worn out. Simple as that! :angel:

• Upvote 1

I didn't expect anything...I like the surprise factor.  it's just that he was there, and it could have been a different experience for them and us.  I understand that we all need some "healing" time.  I am not one of the people that expects it to be like this always.  I think the girls needed a rest too. 

• Upvote 1

Wow guys, I just woke up from a crazy dream! In my dream I dreamt that the girls all got super wasted and fucked each other! Rebecca went down on Megan, Belle and Lola and all the girls took turns fucking each other with a dildo!

What a crazy dream! But of course it was only a dream, because we all know that when the girls want to have a lesbian orgy RLC puts the apartments under maintenance, right???

Right???

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0245 Stella went to sleep

so do I.. Good night folks

night noldus- you have earned a well deserved rest- tomorrow will be another busy day

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

GELS THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING AND TALKING RIGHT NOW IS EXACTLY WHAT I TALKED ABOUT YESTERDAY,,,,,FOLKS LIKE YOU ARE NOW GONNA EXPECT THE SAME THING AGAIN FROM NOW ON.

1. On a serious note Though guys,,,,,listen to what I'm about to say because it is very important.:lightbulb::confused:
  2. Before Ilona and Irma,,,we never used to have a lot of people complain about not seeing any nudity right?
  3. But after the way that irma and Ilona were the first time they were here,,,after they left,,A lot of people here started demanding seeing naked Ass,Titties and pussy.
  4. Every girl after I&I was put under the microscope and bitched about day and night and called boring and not fit for this project,,,you guys know what I mean,,you all see the comments everyday,,,from some people who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent lmaooo!!:biggrin:
  5. My point is after Ilona and Irma started showing more nudity than what was shown before them,,,the level of expectation grew by leaps and bounds as to what every girl who followed them had to do,,,if they did not walk around naked they got trashed talked day in day out.
  6. So let me ask this,,,,"What on earth is now gonna be the new level of expectation of every new girl that comes to these apartments after what has happened these last 2 days?
  7. Are we now gonna expect every girl to eat pussy and suck dick,,,or else they will be deemed unfit to be in these apts,,,,just asking,,,I'm curious as to what the answers will be.::)

This brings up a very interesting point -- and it is this: These girls play to the camera; they tease; they appeal to the younger dudes (and even us old dudes); but they are not what RLC originally had in mind as a "Real Life Voyeur Cam" site. Somewhere RLC seems to have had some management changes, or at least they altered their mission statement. I think they're playing the sex card with Barce 1 & 2; with the old couples you got to like them because of their personalities or hobbies and not just because of their bodies.

Yes, the girls are real, but they are show girls, not the neighbor couple next door.

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

The forum went from 100-0 ,,,,because everybody's hands were too tired to type after they were all finished painting their walls:biggrin::biggrin:

Speak for yourself mate, you might be painting your walls but I have to wear sandals for the whole weekend whilst I put my entire sock collection through the laundry. 

• Upvote 2