Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well i think you can see where the girls party is going in apt 1# DOWN THE TOILET. It look like they are going to stay on the balcony all night and smoke a drink out there. They took all the alcohol bottles out there with them. All they are doing is talking away and that it. No sign what so ever this is going any where. Also i told you Carolina is going to be very boring. She has a BF.

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Stop the blah blah blah and let's get some action for f--ck sake.

Attention CC members!!! ,,,,,,If you guys never caught on to this or weren't paying attention because of loss of blood flow to the brain.:lightbulb:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up to RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

Am I right or what?::)::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Attention CC members!!! ,,,,,,If you guys never caught on to this or weren't paying attention because of loss of blood flow to the brain.:lightbulb:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

I am going to say thats a very real possibility

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

probably,