Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, corboblanc said:

cher ami cela va peut-être vous étonner, mais j'ai du respect pour les femmes, mais j'appelle un chat: un chat, une femme: une femme, une salope: une salope....lorsqu'une jeune femme s'exhibe devant le monde entier nue, en tendant sa croupe pour qu'une autre fille lui mette des fessées, je l'appelle par le nom qu'elle revendique: une salope. dans la vie, quand je rentre dans un magasin, je dis bonjour mademoiselle.....:sleepy:

dear friend it will perhaps surprise you, but I have respect for women, but I call a cat: a cat, a woman: a woman, a slut: a slut .... when a young woman showing off for the world naked, holding her rump to another girl put her spankings, I call by the name she claims: a slut. in life, when I go into a store, I say hello miss .....:sleepy:

Even though I agree with Des, Corbo you are wrong.  If you respected women, you would not call the girls on RLC sluts. 

noun: slut; plural noun: sluts

1. 1.
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    synonyms: promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore; More
    informalfloozy, tramp, hooker, hustler;
    datedtart, scarlet woman, loose woman, hussy, trollop;
    "she dressed like a slut and didn't act much better"
  2. 2.
    dated
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

RLC girls are NOT this.  PERIOD!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I really think Belle is the worst of all three in this apt., if she was OK with a lesbian threesome the other day, she will do a threesome with a couple or maybe even a gang bang.

I think so too

but to me that's not a bad thing

• Upvote 1

Friend, this is me at 17-18, and I was in a r&r band all I had to do was take out my guitar and the girls would be at my door.  And they had boyfriends.  This is the society we live in, sex controls the world.  I can't tell you how many girls I've fucked I lost count, but I SWEAR to you that girls will go crazy over boys and men will go crazy over a young girl and some might loose everything and even his wife and his house.

000000 (2).jpg

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

would you like your girlfriend to be like her ??

Great picture BTW.

But she is not your GF so it's irrelevant. She is whoever she is and that's her business. Yes we might fear what her lifestyle might lead to but it might well be a lifestyle she enjoys. If she were a bloke she'd be a jack the lad someone who loved to party and go off with people they happened to meet when drunk and her mates would call him a character but because she's a women it is somehow different. You've all seen British women getting drunk and going out on the pull. They enjoy it but don't judge them because they like that lifestyle, don't judge them because they like to drink, don't judge them because they experiment with their sexuality - it's not the wisest way to behave but it's their way so worry about them by all means but they are adult women with a right to make their own choices.

• Upvote 3