Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I hope this long UM in b-1 doesnt mean they are shutting it down and moving everyone to b-2. With anna due to leave very as well it makes sense, I just hope its not true.

Anna and Polya will both be gone once the apt is online, but I expect there will be two more girls in their place. No chance they're shutting it down

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Anna and Polya will both be gone once the apt is online, but I expect there will be two more girls in their place. No chance they're shutting it down

Well there is always a chance they will shut it down...have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I hope you are right, I mean its been a little boring but the variety is definitely a nice change from the other apts.

Guess:  It is possible that Polya needs time to finish packing, they need to clean up two rooms, possibly move Belle, and get the new girl(s) moved in.  I believe the blond in B2 could be visiting her friend and killing time while B1 is being cleaned.  Just Sayin'

17 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Guess:  It is possible that Polya needs time to finish packing, they need to clean up two rooms, possibly move Belle, and get the new girl(s) moved in.  I believe the blond in B2 could be visiting her friend and killing time while B1 is being cleaned.  Just Sayin'

she seems like she might be a good addition-very outgoing and active