Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

UM for a new girl arrival probably ?

Well I would have liked to see Milena and Belle "alone" for a longer time, not a lot of intimacy with 3 (not to mention 4) tenants, but oh well.

As for the current debate, the problem lies with the fact that what is best for us viewers is not necessarily the best for the girls and their public image, with their boyfriends, families ... For us, there is always a thin line to walk between enjoying what we see, and empathizing with the girls embarassment after that (Rebecca and probably Megan left because of that, and it sucks)

As far as Milena is concerned, she appears to be damn assertive, and seems to clearly knows what she wants :cool:As for Belle, time will tell, but she didn't look particularly remorseful after the wednesday even sooooo ... :angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well now I wonder what this is about. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I think I'd rather it just be Milena and Belle for at least another week to see what happens. But I don't have a say in it.:biggrin:

Well they went UM right on time for a new girls to come in.This is there normally time. How long will it be depend if the girl don't get lost. Some of the girls are good at that. Also i like to say it was mention when contract has expire that a lot of couples would not get renew so S & H contract my have expire

Probably for new girl who will probably arrive at B1 - will she be a pixie or a cold model? Of course they could just be fixing the cameras which have ben deteriorating especially Cam 1 which can't seem to get a sharp image which was a shame trying to read Milena's laptop.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

UM for a new girl arrival probably ?

Well I would have liked to see Milena and Belle "alone" for a longer time, not a lot of intimacy with 3 (not to mention 4) tenants, but oh well.

As for the current debate, the problem lies with the fact that what is best for us viewers is not necessarily the best for the girls and their public image, with their boyfriends, families ... For us, there is always a thin line to walk between enjoying what we see, and empathizing with the girls embarassment after that (Rebecca and probably Megan left because of that, and it sucks)

As far as Milena is concerned, she appears to be damn assertive, and seems to clearly knows what she wants :cool:As for Belle, time will tell, but she didn't look particularly remorseful after the wednesday even sooooo ... :angel:

Rebecca just might have left because she didn't like what she'd done. She might have been OK if it was just Megan but then other girls came in. It clearly wasn't the first time she'd eaten a girl out though. With Megan it was absolutely what you said what her BF might think etc. She also I think had a problem with Dima being involved but let me tell you she was conflicted, wanted to stay and wasn't completely averse to a repeat with the right people in fact the opposite - like I said she enjoyed it. My Belle does not really have those worries although sometimes she covers herself up and sometimes she's naked for hours so go figure.

toutes ces filles sont plus chaudes les unes que les autres, car le recrutement est fait dans le même milieu pour chacune d'entre elles!!!! elles n'ont absolument pas besoin de drogue ou d'alcool pour être délurées, et en général, elles ont une appellation explicite qui les définies parfaitement!!!!je suis certain que rlc cherche à faire revenir irma, car beaucoup d'abonnés rêvent de voir des relations lesbiennes avec elle!!!!!:sleepy:

all these girls are hotter than each other, as recruitment is done in the same environment for all of them !!!! they absolutely do not need drugs or alcohol to be cheeky, and in general they have an explicit label that defined the perfect !!!!
I'm sure rlc seeks to return irma as many subscribers dream of seeing lesbians relations with her !!!!!:sleepy:

i also want to say that girls taking drugs and having sex they regret or experimenting is real life but I explained that in Apartment 2 - the life Kami and Kristy lived was not terribly real while in Barcelona bu just look at them now.

Also see my post on masturbation and why the girls largely don't do it in Barcelona although we had a couple of entries last night because again that's what real girls do. Not bating for weeks let alone months for these sexual creatures is abnormal. Compare and contrast with the real couples.

And people say that's because we've got greedy after the partyand the girls should go back and have their staged faux lesbian topless mountains whiny bullcrap - the nudity isn't real behaviour either but some kind of Polya like sexual  activity would be.

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

toutes ces filles sont plus chaudes les unes que les autres, car le recrutement est fait dans le même milieu pour chacune d'entre elles!!!! elles n'ont absolument pas besoin de drogue ou d'alcool pour être délurées, et en général, elles ont une appellation explicite qui les définies parfaitement!!!!je suis certain que rlc cherche à faire revenir irma, car beaucoup d'abonnés rêvent de voir des relations lesbiennes avec elle!!!!!:sleepy:

all these girls are hotter than each other, as recruitment is done in the same environment for all of them !!!! they absolutely do not need drugs or alcohol to be cheeky, and in general they have an explicit label that defined the perfect !!!!
I'm sure rlc seeks to return irma as many subscribers dream of seeing lesbians relations with her !!!!!:sleepy:

Does it occur you to that maybe we just like Irma and it has nothing to do with lesbian actions?:dodgy: I know you said many not all.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Does it occur you to that maybe we just like Irma and it has nothing to do with lesbian actions?:dodgy: I know you said many not all.:biggrin:

Yes for me it's because I like Irma - honestly I don't fancy her. I admire her nudity but she was a genuinely nice person with personality who may not actually go all the way with a girl but hopefully will bate again.

• Upvote 1

I swear if that apt comes back online and it is my BIG BOOTY ADELE,,,,I would lose my fucking mind,,,,and then after I lose my mind I would head to the store to stock up on Tissues and Lotion,,,"DAMN I WANT TO FUCK ADELE",,,I just don't know why her ass makes me so horny:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 3