Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did Milena and Belle even speak 1 word to each other? seems odd

well milena had the hots for belle, maybe she took getting turned down harder than we thought, belle did stay at b-2 last night milena may have taken that as disrespectful given all the work she put in doing belle's pics for her

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

well milena had the hots for belle, maybe she took getting turned down harder than we thought, belle did stay at b-2 last night milena may have taken that as disrespectful given all the work she put in doing belle's pics for her

Well,one things for sure! No-one can stay upset at Belle for very long...:)

Just now, longarm101 said:

Something has happened that's for sure, i hope it can be sorted out quickly or its going to be a long month. 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

looks like lima may be caught in the middle as soon as milena left belle came running to lima and said something

Yes i noticed that such a shame really, i think Milena went in too fast with Belle but something must have happened between them that we have not seen for them to just blank each other they way they did.