Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Its my opinion that Stella should never have moved apartments but i bet when that was decided Anna had not made her mind up she was leaving. This apartment would have been a lot better off with Belle and Stella together. Milena is a hot girl and i like her a lot but unless she can have more fun with Belle like the other night i just cant see this working out. Lima and Milena seem to get along and arrange things between them and Belle is sort of on her own. You can tell Belle is not 100% in her comfort zone as she is showing a lot less nudity than before when Anna and Polya were here. Just a case of wrong combination of girls this time....

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its my opinion that Stella should never have moved apartments but i bet when that was decided Anna had not made her mind up she was leaving. This apartment would have been a lot better off with Belle and Stella together. Milena is a hot girl and i like her a lot but unless she can have more fun with Belle like the other night i just cant see this working out. Lima and Milena seem to get along and arrange things between them and Belle is sort of on her own. You can tell Belle is not 100% in her comfort zone as she is showing a lot less nudity than before when Anna and Polya were here. Just a case of wrong combination of girls this time....

I think,the real issue could be Lima. ... She seems to be a combination of boring and not good looking. RLC should have selected a girl that fit better with Belle (also with her age). 

• Upvote 3

Just now, MrBox said:

I think,the real issue could be Lima. ... She seems to be a combination of boring and not good looking. RLC would should have selected a girl that fit better with Belle (also with her age). 

Yes its a real bad selection on there part, they would have been better off leaving it as the 2 girls until the right girl was found. We hoped so much they would get it right and well they have let us down this time.

• Upvote 3