Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

From what I understand, many of the girls are from the same area in Ukraine, and certainly all the girls in both apartments are at least acquaintances with all other girls, both past and present. Ilona and Irma are obviously good friends, Ilona knows Danaya, who is best friends with Rebecca. Adele and Aida knew each other (and didn't like each other) before Barca, Layla was friends with Irma, I bet Lola knows everyone :biggrin: Milena seems well-connected, I'd be shocked if she didn't know Ilona 

hhhmm that does make sense given the history of these apts

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

From what I understand, many of the girls are from the same area in Ukraine, and certainly all the girls in both apartments are at least acquaintances with all other girls, both past and present. Ilona and Irma are obviously good friends, Ilona knows Danaya, who is best friends with Rebecca. Adele and Aida knew each other (and didn't like each other) before Barca, Layla was friends with Irma, I bet Lola knows everyone :biggrin: Milena seems well-connected, I'd be shocked if she didn't know Ilona 

Yes i agree most of them will know Ilona she is pretty well known. 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

that make sense

• Upvote 1

Milena on her drunk night with Belle, after masturbation said something along those lines.

I'm going to find a guy with a million and fly awayyyyyyyyyy....  

on the other hand Polya was wishing Megan on her last night at RLC to marry Italian guy with a million. :angel:

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

Milena on her drunk night with Belle, after masturbation said something along those lines.

I'm going to find a guy with a million and fly awayyyyyyyyyy....  

on the other hand Polya was wishing Megan on her last night at RLC to marry Italian guy with a million. :angel:

Seems to be a common fantasy with these girls. (or many girls for that matter.) Thanks kitek! 

• Upvote 1