Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The photos are at the bottom of the problem between Belle and Milena. Why were they taken? Is Mileama some kind of a professional photographer. Her camera looks expensive.
Did Belle think that she was posing for a magazine or something?

And what was the deal with Milena's pad in the panties during last nights body painting? Did she put the pad in to not show her pussy through the sheer  panties?

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Ok here is what we know, milena comes on to belle and bates to her pics then something causes things to go cold between milena and belle  (forgive me if my timeline is off a little here) shortly thereafter the first sex party happens and belle takes part. belle decides she likes "the party favors" and vibe at b-2 and decides to follow the party. milena is overheard saying someone is talking behind her back and she doesnt like it. belle is following the party by spending moretime at b-2 and only returning to b-1 when no one is there. second sex party commences at b-1 where we see the b-2 girls talk to lima presumably about milena, lima's reaction is open for speculation (initially i thought lima was buying into the b-2 version of things but now it appears that lima wants nothing to do with the conflict), lima seems to be invited to the party and it looks like she may go (the events that happened at this point have never been explained) but lima stays home, the sex party moves to b-2 and the bedsheet fiasco commences. belle is told to return to b-1 and gets a cold reception upon arrival and goes to room.

Now here is the conjecture i propose. belle gets a little pissed off by the plate thing and fast come on by milena, she relates this to lola or one of the other b-2 girls who in turn tell lola. lola exploits this and fans the flames of what would have normally been a small incident, and tells belle she should come to their place cause the party is better there, belle buys into it and goes. at some point milena becomes aware of the back talking and gets pissed (as it turns out its lola doing all the back talking not belle), and the more time belle spends at b-2 the more they fill her head full of crap about milena and b-1, and by now the matter is blown way  out of proportion and is made worse by belles obvious absence from b-1. Ultimately its a conflict orchestrated by lola not milena and not belle they were pawns in a scheme concocted by lola.....if you remember and if im not mistaken activity in b-2 prior to the rift was virtually non existant, it was only after that things heated up in b-2.

any thoughts?

I think Lola is the problem to she did that first moved in B1 she and polya gang agents Irma I think that's why Irma and Ilona left one week when they came back Irma and polya hug and kiss and made up 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

belle left 19:43- put  on jacket, said something to lima, who said something back, and left- all she had was her phone that I saw