Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Why do you think she's leaving so soon? Can't she just be moving to barca 2 and stay longer?

1 hour ago, imroid said:

days ago she was on the phone calling someone and they told her 10 October something something that the only word i understood ... so guys ... she is packing for good .... :cry:

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

You do have a point but thats what some young people do...  I worry more about Lima.. She's seems to be a severe alcoholic

Unless she is taking a dump, she have been in the WC for sometime now

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

You do have a point but thats what some young people do...  I worry more about Lima.. She's seems to be a severe alcoholic

It sounds like I'm jumping on thee bandwagon but really i thought she had addiction problems the first time I saw her only because I have seen women with that stance before. I know she's tall but she's  young at it seemed as though she could barely hold her body up. That is why I was instinctively against her but of course I should have been watching for the other one.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she is drinking to fast :-)

yes she is, and not sure if she has done anything in the bathroom ????- she will wind up like last night- passed out early- just saying

4 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Because nobody did drugs in the 60s or 80s or 90s - just greater variety. OK maybe not young peopel so much in the 60s but E went big in the late 80s.