Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Could it be possible that they just wanted to get their rocks off, and there is nothing sinister here?  Why all the dark crap?  Unbelievable...didn't any of you get into someone's pants?

NOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL

Just now, Nick said:

why you guys think Belle left the apartment now I beliv Milena has this kind of  business that's why she is on computer always wrting on her black book all the appointments 

So Milena's the pimp. She's the madam of this high tech well run organisation. She who couldn't figure out how to connect her laptop to the television - bit of a stretch, but, also could be true. She pimps the others out for whatever reason. The others are so toey they probably don't care.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

Could it be possible that they just wanted to get their rocks off, and there is nothing sinister here?  Why all the dark crap?  Unbelievable...didn't any of you get into someone's pants?

exactly---and by the way-Lima left by herself earlier before the other two girls(milena and becca) left AND Lima came back by herself with a man!!!   Milena had nothing to do with this i do not beleive

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

yes yes yes   ......................................Many times.

Just now, happyone said:

exactly---and by the way-Lima left by herself earlier before the other two girls(milena and becca) left AND Lima came back by herself with a man!!!   Milena had nothing to do with this i do not beleive

Nice!  Someone who's paying attention...good man.