Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Why did Mr. Tequila go upstairs to bed, without Lima?

Missed it. Can see his blurry image as being in Lima's bed. Did he "Trou-Down" (undress in other words, sorry, my Aussie vernacular gets the better of me sometimes) or just climb in under the covers still dressed, big hint one way or the other whatever he did.

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

Missed it. Can see his blurry image as being in Lima's bed. Did he "Trou-Down" (undress in other words, sorry, my Aussie vernacular gets the better of me sometimes) or just climb in under the covers still dressed, big hint if he did.

trou down

So. Up in the bedroom then. Which means either nothings going to happen, or somethings going to happen that I'm not going to get to see. And with that thought, I'll bid you all a good day (G'day if you prefer) and finally go get some fucking work done around here. See you on the flip side.

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

wonder where lima plans to sleep tonight ???  With milena ??? In her own bed ??? OR Will they both still be awake when he wakes up ???

I was wondering the same thing.  They (the girls) have been a little touchy feely tonight (booze).