Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Milena on her bed with here Mac
Lima in the laundry room, where she has been in and out of the last half hour with her phone ...

The laundrey room has been more in use after Anna/Belle came into B1 (and now M&L) than when Ilona was here the first time, and got told not to use it any more. Guessing it happends with these girls soon too.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think we can now determine that Jasmin is finished in B1

Guessing that it will be the same with the new girls as it has been with Jasmin, that she starts to stay at B2 for extended periods of time. Depends on if it's Belles friends who comes to stay, or if Milena or Lima has a friend that comes. If it's a total new girl, I guess their try to keep her away from B2, since nobody seems to get along with M or L to good.

Hoping Danaya comes back, and that she gets to now the B2 girls. Would love a titt fight with Danaya, Jasmin and Rebecca. Or a Irma type massage between them (rubbing tits with oil all over)

RLC really need to get a grip in these apartments. Does it mean that every time a girl moves in and don't get along with the others you move them to B2 ? I mean what if B2 never existed ? Belle was an exceptional case but if  they don't want to stay or make an effort to get along with the other girls, they should just send them packing

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Hoping Danaya comes back, and that she gets to now the B2 girls. Would love a titt fight with Danaya, Jasmin and Rebecca. Or a Irma type massage between them (rubbing tits with oil all over)

Danaya coming back would be awesome. She's already good friends with at least one of the B2 girls, and I think she'd probably get on well with both B1 girls too

• Upvote 1