Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, timber said:

Danaya was probably the most boring masturbator ever on RLC. But, hey, at least she masturbated. She could be good coming back if someone took her to the sex shop and bought her a vibrator.

I don't really understand the Adele nostalgia though. Her main contribution seemed to be going out clubbing, coming home drunk at 6 in the morning, and... doing nothing. And she was stingy with any sort of non-shower nudity.

Adele nearly ruined Danaya, Adele tried to convert Danaya to her party girl life style and in the end caused Danaya a lot of grief. Adele in many ways was worse than Milena, At least milena masturbated and had sex on cam albeit one time each which is still more than Adele did. Ilona was a little timid her first time through as well but opened up a lot during her last visit ,  my hope is it would be the same for Danaya

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you tell me, where we find another girl like Lima, she is dream of every voyeur, long life in Lima

I am sure you could find someone similar to Lima at any AA or NA meeting you choose to attend but you have to catch them early once they are recovered they tend to lose their partying attitude   lol  (only kidding no offense intended)  :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Adele was worst. She was partying outside 12 hours a day, and the other she was doing shopping or visiting Barcelona

but when they were in Apartment they were fun 

• Upvote 1

Both girls have make up applied, but Milena's is certainly not a heavy as for previous photo shoots; he has his camera (not laptop out) so it is the intention (we shall see how long Lima lasts) to bodypaint and photoshoot this evening.