Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

petite question, as tu vue la scene ou tu juges seulement sur les images du forum
parce qu'en fait il ne fait que lui parler et elle lui répond  

quick question, have you seen the scene where you judge only on the forum images
because in fact it is just talking to her and she replied

Non, c'est une impression personnelle.,, Je peux me tromper.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Non, c'est une impression personnelle.,, Je peux me tromper.

en fait il lui a demander si elle faisais une omelette et elle a dit oui et il est revenu lui dire un truc qui est sans doute plus personnel au creux de l'oreille, et elle est pas parti loin de lui, elle a ecouté et a sourit, donc on est loin du pervers lubrique qui fait peur ^^ 

Just now, moos54 said:

en fait il lui a demander si elle faisais une omelette et elle a dit oui et il est revenu lui dire un truc qui est sans doute plus personnel au creux de l'oreille, et elle est pas parti loin de lui, elle a ecouter et a souris, donc on est loin du pervers lubrique qui fait peur ^^ 

Merci pour la correction, je suis confondu.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

petite question, as tu vue la scene ou tu juges seulement sur les images du forum
parce qu'en fait il ne fait que lui parler et elle lui répond  

quick question, have you seen the scene where you judge only on the forum images
because in fact it is just talking to her and she replied

He was just been Friendly by the looks of it. Lara didnt seem to mind him. Milena is the cold one here. 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

He was just been Friendly by the looks of it. Lara didnt seem to mind him. Milena is the cold one here. 

I have just replied in french and said it was my personnal impressioin and that I might be wrong.  Howhever, I wish that he doesn't come back in this apt, we need girls,    3 of them.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I have just replied in french and said it was my personnal impressioin and that I might be wrong.  Howhever, I wish that he doesn't come back in this apt, we need girls,    3 of them.

Sorry have not got round to translating. I hope he does not return. Girls only please not 5 nights in a row of a guy taking pics. Im not sure what Lima will do with herself without Milena. She has not been totally cold with Lara though so they should be ok. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sorry have not got round to translating. I hope he does not return. Girls only please not 5 nights in a row of a guy taking pics. Im not sure what Lima will do with herself without Milena. She has not been totally cold with Lara though so they should be ok. 

They could go shopping together and maybe become friends and spend more time in this apt,..........................I hope:blush: