Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sorry have not got round to translating. I hope he does not return. Girls only please not 5 nights in a row of a guy taking pics. Im not sure what Lima will do with herself without Milena. She has not been totally cold with Lara though so they should be ok. 

What she'll have to do is start thinking for herself. interesting to see if she actually can. She seemed to be the one who would mostly 'go with Milenas flow', now with her gone, it'll be interesting to see how she 'grows'. I'm pretty sure the booze was partially a Milena coping mechanism, interesting to see if that eases off too now that she's gone.

So the witch is gone after just 28 days and needless to say I'll not be shedding any tears on this one's departure. Unfortunately though, if Lima is moving her gear into the big room then that would more than likely put the blockers on any of our old favourites returning. If previous stars like Danaya or one of similar stature returned then I would expect them to command top dollar and want the master bedroom so I would expect to see a new face or if it is an old face then one of the "lesser stars".

Didn't someone say earlier that Lima had a residencia permit for Spain? If that is the case then it looks like she is in b-1 for the long haul if her liver lasts that long. :dodgy:

On 10/22/2016 at 8:41 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Why in the hell would anyone want to do all this crap at 5 in the morning?

On 10/22/2016 at 8:41 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Why in the hell would anyone want to do all this crap at 5 in the morning?

Once Rebecca leaves, Iona B-2, Irma B-1 ;)