Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I do not care what jasmin dose at lest she sexy as hell right next to my Dayana

just record 1 minute of her on the couch , one minute in bed and put it on repeat. You will not miss a thing. 

keep watching it for 24/7 may be one year . believe me her real life is not any different  than this. 

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would suggest it's possible that none of the girls really wanted this party, but were obligated to hold it for RLC. In which case we can't blame them for wanting to leave

But Ben, they're being paid for this. You paid for this party. Asking a bunch of young girls you're paying, for what right now amounts to an extended vacation, to have a party and make an honest effort to enjoy themselves doesn't seem like much of an ask imo. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think B1 wanted this party, Lima put a lot of effort in, B2 were not too bothered about going in my opinion, Maybe Belle wanted it as she was the ray of light as usual, happy to interact with anyone. Becca was held back by Jasmin who clearly did not want to be there. 

i agree the writing was on the wall when b-2 did not respond to the initial invite and when they did it was like they were doing b-1 a favor

• Upvote 1