Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yeah I am  praying  on people generosity and trust.I  have already helped people out, and I  assure you a good deed won't go unpaid.

Still rlc is draining my nerves and willpower these days.  Large waits for nothing,  things happening when i can't see, I am wondering why i bother.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

someone help me out here- memory not as good as it use to be- didn't some say or translate that Melissa told Jessica that they should do something together to earn a bonus ?????- well with Lima is gone hmmm, and yes I know Melissa is suppose to be on her "monthly affliction", one can only hope:biggrin::biggrin:- can anyone confirm that conversation- thanks

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

someone help me out here- memory not as good as it use to be- didn't some say or translate that Melissa told Jessica that they should do something together to earn a bonus ?????- well with Lima is gone hmmm, and yes I know Melissa is suppose to be on her "monthly affliction", one can only hope:biggrin::biggrin:- can anyone confirm that conversation- thanks

Lets hope so :biggrin:. Its Melissa's 4th day now so after Jes's performance today who knows. They're both happy getting naked but not sure in each other's company..

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lets hope so :biggrin:. Its Melissa's 4th day now so after Jes's performance today who knows. They're both happy getting naked but not sure in each other's company..

thanks naga

22 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Sorry if my previous answer may appear terse to you, I am mad at RLC, certainly not at another Melissa fan ::)

It's cool to see 3 girls interacting together at B1, the revolving door appartment where everyone fled.

It's OK mate, no offence taken - I'm just as pissed off as you at the apparent treatment dished out to her. Just when 3 girls at b-1 start jelling like in the old days, the powers that be decide to spoil the party. Maybe they like conflict for some obscure reason - who knows? Now Belle has gone from up the road it's back to square one in many respects, still at least Jessica is starting to show what she's made of :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jessica just showed BF apartment on her phone by walking around apt and into rooms including fridge-(guess he had to know what she was drinking) lol

FYI

She currently doesn't have BF.

• Upvote 2