Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Harry Beaver said:

I'm not too distant cousin ... I'm the North American species of Harry Beaver that has not been seen for a long time, as the shaved beaver species as been widespread for decades, but now we are making a comeback! We co-exist with our fellow shaved beaver species quite well and play nice. Some of the shaved species like to play a rubbing game with us as our fur tickles them to fits of happiness and ecstasy.

hahahaha- that's great Harry Beaver, and totally agree that the hairy/furry beavers are making a comeback, and co-exist very well with the shaved beaver side of the family:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hahahaha- that's great Harry Beaver, and totally agree that the hairy/furry beavers are making a comeback, and co-exist very well with the shaved beaver side of the family:biggrin::biggrin:

My mate's beaver has a small tuffet only; does that mean she is interbred/interracial?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

My mate's beaver has a small tuffet only; does that mean she is interbred/interracial?

interbred- with a hhairy/furry, and shaved beaver- there is a lot of beavers like that in the family:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

interbred- with a hhairy/furry, and shaved beaver- there is a lot of beavers like that in the family:biggrin::biggrin:

Well one lives and learns; she is certainly friendly and requires only occasional brushes with the badger hair (old shaving brush - for those of us old enough to remember them!) Lovely. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Well one lives and learns; she is certainly friendly and requires only occasional brushes with the badger hair (old shaving brush - for those of us old enough to remember them!) Lovely. :biggrin: :biggrin:

yes- I do remember them, and badgers are very distant cousins of the beavers, 40 times removed hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: