Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It would have been much better if they went strait home last night with or without any guy so we could see for ourself who was with who.

Now there is only speculations on what happend the two missing hours! If it would be revealed that the old geeser had his way with Jessica

i would be very dissapointed it just doesen`t go with her personality that she has shown in the apt.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

En realidad estaba poniendo muy molesto cuando el viejo estaba tocando arriba! :angry:

I'm sorry friend, for not agreeing with his words, I've been sent some shots of Jess where she sees her dancing sexy, while she looks at the bottom of the table ... that does not fit her being annoyed with him and With Lima.
Please read my description of the party ...

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

I'm sorry friend, for not agreeing with his words, I've been sent some shots of Jess where she sees her dancing sexy, while she looks at the bottom of the table ... that does not fit her being annoyed with him and With Lima.
Please read my description of the party ...

Sorry Vortios. I think you misunderstood me. I was very annoyed, but don't know if Jess was. I was just jealous, but she can also do a lot better than him...:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

It would have been much better if they went strait home last night with or without any guy so we could see for ourself who was with who.

Now there is only speculations on what happend the two missing hours! If it would be revealed that the old geeser had his way with Jessica

i would be very dissapointed it just doesen`t go with her personality that she has shown in the apt.

It would really surprise me too. She's better than that. Plus isn't he Lima's bloke....

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would really surprise me too. She's better than that. Plus isn't he Lima's bloke....

Not saying anything happened but lima and the guy are swingers after one of her trips she explained it all to Jess

• Upvote 1